Show me your Fleming knives!

I love these blades!
Focus is on the Itty Bitty. Wow that Carbon Fiber is sweet!

imagejpg3_zps27a59dc3.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsad2e3b7b.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsb63197f1.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsb3dc1ccf.jpg

Got my itty bitty today. It is my first Fleming and judging by the feel won't be my last. Excellent knife and Jarrett was excellent to deal with. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 2014-08-14 17.16.12.jpg
    2014-08-14 17.16.12.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 49
Recieved my first Flemming Knife today at our Georgia guild meeting. We talked about making a knife for each other for some time now and we swapped today. Love how this Hunter turned out! Hope you like your Shortmuck as much Jarrett!

This 'Bird & Trout' from Jarrett now lives in the Mountain's of East Tennesse...Stainless Steel blade, Green Burlap Micarta...and Black pin's, thanks Jarrett !

IMG_0113_zps2c84ebb6.jpg

Last edited:
I'll play! Here's my bushcrafter from Jarrett. It's a beauty that combines traditional and modern elements + my love for knives and coffee (handle is made from a coffee bag) in one amazing package. I've also gone a bit sheath crazy with it and ended up with one knife and three sheaths: the original, the tree logo one, and a small nylon sheath for Phrike from Spartan Blades that I just picked up, which fits it beautifully, after some modifications. Anyway, here it is:

IMG_4427.jpg
IMG_4428.jpg
IMG_4429.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg
IMG_4431.jpg
IMG_4432.jpg
IMG_4434.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4436.jpg
IMG_4437.jpg
IMG_4438.jpg

Bud that sheath is AWESOME my friend!

Thanks for posting Tim! That is a really early one I believe it is from the first year I started making knives. Glad to see that you are using it!

Last edited:
Due to being on the road I still haven't seen my Talus in the flesh. I wanted to show it off so here are the photos Jarrett sent me upon completion of the knife (hope you don't mind Jarrett).

Starting with what looks like a psychedelic alien fossil:

Jarrett fashioned this amazing looking knife! Can't wait to get my hands on it:)

Show off! :D
Bear, that is one nice looking blade!
What handle material is that?

Those are some pretty wild looking scales aren't they?

a2vg1095 they are pinecone. Can't remember what variety, but I picked them up at the blade show this year.

I thought that's what it was, but wasn't certain.
I haven't came across with that type of pattern and colors.
Love how the color transitions......
You're grinding out some really spectacular pieces! :thumbup:

Show off! :D
Bear, that is one nice looking blade!
What handle material is that?

Hehe, I'm super happy with the way it looks - the way the resin colors developed after shaping and sanding is so cool and Jarrett's placement of the mosaic pin really sets it off. Just wish I could actually use it!

Hehe, I'm super happy with the way it looks - the way the resin colors developed after shaping and sanding is so cool and Jarrett's placement of the mosaic pin really sets it off. Just wish I could actually use it!
Hey Jules
Just get it shipped to OZ mate and I'll use it for you:p

Mick

Back