Show me your Fleming knives!

645359b111ba593a464ab756191875d9.jpg

It's been too quiet over here in Jarrett's thread, so I thought I would share some of his awesome work. A matching set of Bog Oak over Black/White in 3/32 CPM154. The first one is his Hunter and the other is his Fieldhand model. (Jarrett, I hope you don't mind me highjacking your pics from IG to share). I'll try to get a picture of the pair together and post it up soon. Thanks for making these two for me!
fdO9eNk.jpg

HfNzIoH.jpg

Jarrett Fleming #3 Pocket Pal 3-32.jpg The beautiful red curly maple Pocket Pal (#3 from 1/31/'18 sale) just became mine. The purchaser offered it as it's a bit small for his hand...and at a discount. Cannot beat that with a stick. What a great gentleman!
Thanks, John (huelsdonk)
I am a bit stoked. It might be small for my hand also, but I gotta check it out..it's too nice to pass on it.
I've owned several of Jarrett's early knives in 3V and they're great knives...
p.s. I stole Jarrett's fine photo without his okay...Sorry, Jarrett

Last edited:
View attachment 845107 The beautiful red curly maple Pocket Pal (#3 from 1/31/'18 sale) just became mine. The purchaser offered it as it's a bit small for his hand...and at a discount. Cannot beat that with a stick. What a great gentleman!
Thanks, John (huelsdonk)
I am a bit stoked. It might be small for my hand also, but I gotta check it out..it's too nice to pass on it.
That is a beauty! If it turns out too small for you, shoot me a message. I would definitely be interested:thumbsup:
Thanks

View attachment 845107 The beautiful red curly maple Pocket Pal (#3 from 1/31/'18 sale) just became mine. The purchaser offered it as it's a bit small for his hand...and at a discount. Cannot beat that with a stick. What a great gentleman!
Thanks, John (huelsdonk)
p.s. I stole Jarrett's fine photo without his okay...Sorry, Jarrett
I'm sorry to mung this thread with bro hugs, but have to second that about @huelsdonk. I have had several dealings with him and guys like John are what Bladeforums is all about.

Glad Sonnydaze Sonnydaze , that you got a great deal to try this one out...Its a beauty! But, if its a no-go, I saw that C Coach23 is next in line, another seriously great guy and first class BF member! OK lets hug it out...now back to posting your Flemings!!!:D

Unnamed Pics. Jarrett, it needs a name. UBT maybe, for Ultimate Bird & Trout ? Not sure what your intended use was for it but it would do well in that role, among others.

2v2JQBfLqxAKujh.jpg

2v2JQBRh2xAKujh.jpg

For size comparisons, if folks are familiar with Fiddlebacks, top to bottom are:
Bushfinger
Unnamed
Hiking Buddy
Unnamed
Old School Ladyfinger

2v2JQBiurxAKujh.jpg

Unnamed Pics. Jarrett, it needs a name. UBT maybe, for Ultimate Bird & Trout ? Not sure what your intended use was for it but it would do well in that role, among others.

2v2JQBfLqxAKujh.jpg

2v2JQBRh2xAKujh.jpg

For size comparisons, if folks are familiar with Fiddlebacks, top to bottom are:
Bushfinger
Unnamed
Hiking Buddy
Unnamed
Old School Ladyfinger

2v2JQBiurxAKujh.jpg
Nice Jerry! The unnamed looks sweet and seems like it would be very useful little knife, let us know how you like it:thumbsup: That Hiking Buddy though;). If you ever.. oh heck never mind you ain’t ever gonna release any Bog Oak:D:D

I'm gonna let you name this one Jerry :D
As for the intended purpose to be honest I accidentally added a 1" wide bar of steel to my last steel order and I needed to come up with a model that would fit it. I wanted a simple handle and a clip point blade. It would make a nice b&t, EDC, or even a paring knife.

Back