Show me your phenolics! Bussekin micarta appreciation thread? Special handle appreciation? ok go...

Every time I look at the handle of my BattleSaw, I get really zen :)

I wrote a little haiku about it...wanna hear it?....here it go :

7e8133cd8c70bd6c339844688052bde7.jpg

three smooth pebbles drop

invisible spheres collide

cold saw teeth cut deep

z6C7TYJ.jpg

nNuIcGh.jpg

Very nice images. Thanks Micartamen! I’ll have to see what I can dig up.

PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne - that haiku and the micarta that inspired it were great!

A G Russell Show limited run CGFBM- Tanker Grey/Green Linen mags

View attachment 1339770

This one! I so forgot about these....would love to see a closer shot of those handles.

Better yet, I would really love to see it with my own eyes - Jaxx Jaxx you just messed me up good with this one

It's looking like I just found the CGFBM I will need to track down next...damnit ‍lol

Thanks for sharing those beauties

Eric Fehrman used to use some beautiful green linen on most of his blades. I regret not buying more Fehrman knives when he was still making knives!

c103fff5-8c78-487a-b58f-ced50989d143-jpeg.1340699

Attachments

• 767E3B78-4547-49AC-8D6F-4DD7AAF91CA4.jpeg
    767E3B78-4547-49AC-8D6F-4DD7AAF91CA4.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 5
  • C103FFF5-8C78-487A-B58F-CED50989D143.jpeg
    C103FFF5-8C78-487A-B58F-CED50989D143.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 217
Looking here for some of those F16 nuclear handle material options. I see a couple of them. Anyone have more to add?

Eric Fehrman used to use some beautiful green linen on most of his blades. I regret not buying more Fehrman knives when he was still making knives!

You and me both! I was stunned to see him just drop off the map the way he did...for people who were hoping for warranty coverage down the line, I imagine it must have been immensely frustrating, especially with how much those knives cost. I would have loved to get my hands on even one.

and

JACKMANDU JACKMANDU me too! I'm actually looking forward to seeing anything F16 related out in the wild. Tomorrow will be a good good day for us INFI addicts.

Great idea for a thread...

I’ve compared the micarta from my current RMD’s to the micarta from an RMD from way back (original run) and there seems to be a difference that I’ve been intrigued by. Can’t tell how much of that is due to usage and/or aging..

S SlamAdams well c'mon where's the pics?! Tan canvas is my favorite. I was really turned off by that period of time where the tan micarta was coming out in that orange reddish shade.

Back