Show me your users' and abusers'

That's right Rats i want to see pictures of your Swamp Rat blades that you use and abuse. No safe queens here i want to see them worn and dirty. Bonus points for blades in the Swamp!

I feel like I have a few of these all over the place, but the RW earned a little showing off.

kPI1nBcl.jpg

pQH1eBcl.jpg

GVlnjvMl.jpg

KOquHunl.jpg

l2rd7Hwl.jpg

Bet you can't guess which one was the user at this time :p
12v3Mh0l.jpg

And then the infiweiler replaced the SR101
7ToAzmGl.jpg

GG0xUUAl.jpg

ozu6UwRl.jpg

I feel like I have a few of these all over the place, but the RW earned a little showing off.

kPI1nBcl.jpg

pQH1eBcl.jpg

GVlnjvMl.jpg

KOquHunl.jpg

l2rd7Hwl.jpg

Bet you can't guess which one was the user at this time :p
12v3Mh0l.jpg

And then the infiweiler replaced the SR101
7ToAzmGl.jpg

GG0xUUAl.jpg

ozu6UwRl.jpg
now thats what I'm talking about!

A few I had laying around. There are some others in my Photobucket acct., but it's not cooperating right now (imagine that o_O).

In no particular order:

The venerable Chopweiler. This was a LE in Jungle Green and black G10, towards the end of the run iirc. Just finished up batoning a bunch of kindling for a weekend of camping.
IMG_2091.JPG

EH3 Mini Mojo. Lived on my archery hunting pack for a good while, until the Busse BT6 replaced it a few seasons ago.
IMG_4551.jpg

The Rodent Solution trimming up a bunch of Pheasants. 2011 I think.
IMG_0423.JPG

Custom Shop satin Rodent 3 out Dove hunting.
IMG_5093.jpg

Busse? Please, it's a Rat whether it's got a Talon Hole or not. :p Swatmandu out on the ice cutting sucker meat for Laker bait.
IMG_5094.jpg

:D I'll upload others as I find them. I know there's plenty more.

Finally broke in the Custom Shop Rodent 3 today. Has the beginnings of a natural patina. Cut up a mango, peach, strawberries, potato, garlic, and a steak. Anybody have any idea what type of wood the handles are made of?

T8qwREy.jpg

zu1iHOl.jpg

tl21NbZ.jpg

khvGIKf.jpg

OGGPtNL.jpg

728HUQx.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely purple-ish. That’s why I used the dark brown leather for contrast. Really makes the color pop. Has me thinking of having a dark brown leather sheath made for it....

Edit to add : It’s pretty difficult to get a good picture of the initial stain/patina with nothing but an old iPad camera, but I’m trying.

JMqrnQn.jpg

APiOA19.jpg

Last edited:
Back