Show off your 15's

Thanks Mark @MJ71 for hooking me up with this black micarta clip 15. Nice snap, better than my spears, there's just something about a clip point blade that does it for me.

blackmicarta15clip1.jpg

Every time I see a new spear point I think, “that looks nice; I bet it would be cool to have one, and maybe pass it along” but when I see a clip I think, “must resist, must resist, you know you won’t want to get rid of this one!”

Ebony Boys knife, slight mod to chain for optional carry:thumbsup:
5Vy0Ct.jpg
Nice mod on the chain Paul. If I remember correctly you did a sweet EO mod on your smooth bone 78. You do very tasteful mods I must say.
Maybe GEC should hire you on as a mod consultant!!

Burnt Stag

Ebony Boys knife, slight mod to chain for optional carry:thumbsup:
5Vy0Ct.jpg
Paul, you’re a genius! Simply brilliant! Those button things came off as a bit goofy to me, but this makes good, practical, sense. I would like to nominate this as the “Knife Mod of the Year”! :thumbsup: ;) :D :) :p

:thumbsup: I like the carabiner mod paulhilborn paulhilborn
Nice mod, Paul! I have a feeling there's gonna be quite a few mods done to these in the near future. Yours makes sense due to the more practical use of a belt loop rather than a button.:thumbsup:
Paul, you’re a genius! Simply brilliant! Those button things came off as a bit goofy to me, but this makes good, practical, sense. I would like to nominate this as the “Knife Mod of the Year”! :thumbsup: ;) :D :) :p

;)

That’s great - more options with the carabiner.
Thanks everyone, I do like the original concept as it's true in design but it wasn't working to my liking anyways. It would be different if I had suspender buttons on my waistband. This allows me more options and if I had to offer my knife to someone away from where I am standing I can only imagine the look I would get when I started to unbutton my pants:eek::eek::eek::D

wiped the oil off a micarta clip and added it to the ever changing edc box,

5OhXjjm.jpg

blank spot is for something coming soon :eek::)
mrknife, your EDC box is full of top-notch selections from GEC!! From the long pull clip in ebony to the sleek 48 and everything in between... all exceptional. It's also interesting to see the two blade Churchill amongst all those singles :cool:, can't wait to see what's next. :thumbsup: -James

mrknife, your EDC box is full of top-notch selections from GEC!! From the long pull clip in ebony to the sleek 48 and everything in between... all exceptional. It's also interesting to see the two blade Churchill amongst all those singles :cool:, can't wait to see what's next. :thumbsup: -James

thanks! i usually prefer single blades, but the churchill grew on me! missed the shot on a pony jack a few days back but i feel those may not have half stops as well. ill give you a hint, a barlow is going that spot!

Back