Show off your 15's

This one already feels smoother... it was only in one area that I noticed it, close to one of the pins. It is not as noticeable now.
I guess Case knew what they were talking about when they did their "pocket worn" series... :)

1Ea7s43.jpg

I know it has been covered, but my searches have not been proven successful. My question is how difficult is it to remove the bail from a 15 without destroying the bail or damaging the knife? I understand this will void any warranty.

I got my wife to hold the knife, put a heavy twine inside each arm of the bail to use as a handle and took it off with no problem. Putting it back on would be slightly trickier but not much. It seemed to me the important thing was doing both sides at the same time not one then the other.

I know it has been covered, but my searches have not been proven successful. My question is how difficult is it to remove the bail from a 15 without destroying the bail or damaging the knife? I understand this will void any warranty.

I think it depends on which 15 as the bails differ so much: I would bet Boys Knife w/ chain is pretty easy, Beer Scout a bit harder, Navy Knife harder yet, and Rope Knife a crime :(

Look what the cat brought in. Or the mailman, rather ... :rolleyes: Got this puppy back from Jeff's, he added a secondary blade to it. It's a comoletely different animal now. I think this is as close to a grail for me as it gets at the moment. Gonna carry this one for a while now. :cool:

KjqW0et.jpg

Back