Show off your 15's

89nSIYB.jpg
This picture perplexes me? Is this a mod??

Good eye! It was a single blade from the 2018 run but I had the pen blade added by Mr Distin.
i ask my self that every time i look in the edc box! i missed them almost every time they came up on the bay. Bob was a huge fan of modifying knives, especially 15s! :D

mrknife mrknife I ISKRA I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

It is ;) but Ron's correct too :cool:

onJOkuI.jpg

that is certainly a beaut, I was wondering how that smooth bone would hold up over time. I have seen some examples where i suppose the bone treatment wears off over years of carry and has a dull appearance. That still looks like it has the polish on the bone and has taken on some pocket character.

mrknife mrknife Nice to hear that :thumbsup: It's a steel linered one so that keeps it free of potential verdigris/brass bleed. I do put beeswax polish on it and leave overnight before buffing off, works well on other scales too-Stag, Woods etc.

Thanks, Will

ooo sometime ago i let a nifebrite with a clip + pen and end cap go that wouldve been perfect in your set!
Yeah, I try to look out for a clip with a bottom bolster but they don’t come up very often.
It would make a nice set though.

Single blades are where I am lacking in Nifebright, I only have the Sheepsfoot and one arm blade.
15’s are fun knives though, them and 63’s are probably my favorites.

Back