Show off your 15's

My and Phil's collection of Charlows with some other of Charlie's SFOs thrown in.

This is the definition of addiction:

B8F3CAA3-3C45-4696-9D14-E8B207FE62E6_zpscd6f6cb7.jpg

The end of the school year marks one year since I picked up my first GEC, a rust red boys knife. Since then I have accumulated five 15s and a total of eight GEC made knives. Here is my humble collection of 15s:
4f7609f4-60da-4b08-8042-7ab7cb3ddc3b_zps1f06e9b3.jpg

@xceptnl -do you hafta keep shoving that knife in my face :D :grumpy:
She's a real beaut eh?

@xceptnl -do you hafta keep shoving that knife in my face :D :grumpy:
She's a real beaut eh?

Sorry man. That's how I felt for weeks, months even, seeing the rust red jigged bone #15 EP single practically everywhere. I really regret not ordering it when it was widely available. Wait til my new one arrives.

I keep asking myself why I have to fall in love with knives that are no longer easily available :confused:

Just clicked "buy" on a #15 Electrician in the hope that it'll ease the pain of not finding any more singlebladed #15EOs.

I keep asking myself why I have to fall in love with knives that are no longer easily available :confused:

Just clicked "buy" on a #15 Electrician in the hope that it'll ease the pain of not finding any more singlebladed #15EOs.

A wise choice. Even worse than loving no longer available is loving the never were production pieces. I saw that Wharncliffe #15 with the cap lifter and my jaw hit the floor.

Back