Photos Show Off Your Favorite Traditional Fixed Blades!!

Hey all!

Been a long time since I've really been active here, I hope you all missed me. I have slowly come back to collecting knives after a few years "break". After collecting knives for about ten years now, I'm finally starting to realized a few things and truly am figuring out what works for me.

Since my return home, I have been EDC'ing a fixed blade. It started with a birch bark puukko I put a handle on, and I havent looked back since. I still carry a slipjoint in my organizer pouch every day, but the fixed blades have really shined for me as of late. And, surprisingly enough, puukkos have become my favorite fixed blade pattern. I used to scoff at them years ago, boy was I wrong...

I just finished putting a handle on this guy and wanted to show off a little, because its the first I've finished I am really proud of actually posting.

So, in honor of the almighty fixed blade, I would love for everyone to show off your traditional fixed blade knives!!! I'm excited to see what you all have!

This one is a Puronvarsi blade (75mm long) with Moose Antler, Stabilized and dyed Maple Burl, stacked Birch Bark, and black fiber spacers. Should be making a sheath for it soon, but for now she gets carried in my pocket sheath from KSF.

qPn5D7a.jpg

Cheers!

A couple of Beckers, the top one is a BK7 I heavily modded into a clip point
OK, it’s upside down, but you get the “point” I’m sure...
60A56

Back