Show off your Fiddlebacks and Leather

pertinux pertinux especially good looking w/ the thick natural liners

Thanks, and: Agreed!

VD0jeAK.jpg

And to think I would have gone with Russet, had the new (russet) Baron retained the old proportions.... A win all around! :)

I just wish I'd waited just one more day before taking these pictures...

LaAd6zv.jpg

qWDhcBh.jpg

;)

~ P.

@Fiddleback BushBoot and Dragon Scale Diomedes Industries Diomedes Industries sheath. I think the green/black combo is killer! (sorry for the huge photos LOL)

cWAmRjT.jpg

rdCLlck.jpg

Nice Eric! But let me guess, your're worried that the big photo makes your butt look fat? :D

I am glad you noted it was a Bushboot because I was loosing track while scrolling up and down. Thought it might be one of the new Jarrett Fleming Unnamed models we recently snagged for a moment.

Nice Eric! But let me guess, your're worried that the big photo makes your butt look fat? :D

I am glad you noted it was a Bushboot because I was loosing track while scrolling up and down. Thought it might be one of the new Jarrett Fleming Unnamed models we recently snagged for a moment.
That's why I left my arse out of the picture!! :eek:
As far as the JF, I hope we get a name for that someday soon.
Glad you liked my LARGE photos. :D

Some handiwork from down under.
My very first FF knife arrived a couple of weeks ago, a Hiking Buddy, followed by a Diomedes Xcarry sheath. This will go on my pack belt this coming hiking season*.
Complemented by this kangaroo, cane toad (yes, toadskin) and shark bone pouch made by a fellow Aussie from the east coast, Howling Dingo.

HB Jade with Diomedes sheath and HD pouch.jpg

* It's still summer here, and very hot and dry with temps consistently up to 100F. April to October is the best time for being in the bush!

I’ve been waiting for a pretty day to take pictures of my new RLO sheath for the Ladyfinger, and yet....pictures still don’t come close to how beautiful it is in person! I particularly like the effect of the burlap with the sheath’s dragon scales. Such quality craftsmanship and a pleasure to work with. Thanks, Rick!

David great looking sheath love the color what do they call it?

Thanks, it's walnut and probably a hare more red tones than in person. I also have put nothing on it (Obenauf's etc.) at the time of this photo it will end up being darker. I will post a before and after when that happens. I did want to take a few pictures before that to show off the stunning color out of the box.

Back