Show off your GEC Acrylics

No etching on mine either. I've been asking around about that since I received it without much of a answer. The dealer I purchased it from said That I "must have received a factory error and is probably worth more without it." ;) I like it just the way it is!
Would like to know the hit or miss story on the blade etching though.
View attachment 1377264
Etch or no etch makes no difference to me, but it is a curiosity I'd like to know more about. I heard before that some had a mirror polish and some had a satin finish. I'm not sure if that also relates to etch vs no etch. I'd say mine is a mirror finish, but maybe no as reflecty as others, but definitely more mirrory than satin.

hYydRvm.jpg
Is it just on the red ones? mine is blue and has the etching and mirror blade.
View attachment 1377288
I'm not sure, I haven't seen any blue ones without the etch and honestly I don't remember seeing any, red or blue without the etch either except for mine and babykujos

Agreed, that acrylic is awesome. Neptune acrylic is my favorite, but this is probably my second favorite and I love the name to boot! If GEC ran some more water snake, I'd definitely be a buyer. Cool pic, rockgolfer rockgolfer .

I dream of getting one of those neptune! Care to share a pic of yours so I can drool :)

Back