Show off your micarta fixed blades.

I would love to see some Micarta fixed blades with especially these colors.
Black
Coyote Brown
Coyote Camo
Earth Brown
Gray
Forest Green
Jade Green
Olive Drab
Toxic Green
Desert Tan
Sage.

Sounds like you want pics of G10 handles?

Last edited:
Some of my JK Knives with Micarta -

Bushcrafter - Scales by Mykel -

Image3.jpg

JK Pistol Instructor's Companion Blade with black canvas micarta -
DSC_6257.JPG

DSC_6258.JPG

JK Proud Supporters Knife - black canvas micarta -
DSC_6242.JPG

JK Ultralight Hunter in brown canvas micarta -
DSC_3638.JPG

JK Kitchen Series set in black canvas micarta -
DSC_1332.JPG

I don't have any fixed in green...

best

mqqn

Joe, I knew you would be posting up some beauties, thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks, its my only knife with that kind of look/styling. I'd love to get more from him and of course Sam one day.

Might I ask more about this one? It's quite a design. The way your eye is drawn from one end to the other...along with the suggestion of restrained violence...I can't look away. Absolutely stunning.

Might I ask more about this one? It's quite a design. The way your eye is drawn from one end to the other...along with the suggestion of restrained violence...I can't look away. Absolutely stunning.

That was the limited run of Knight Khukuri's

They are amazing but brutal to make

Thanks for the kind words

I love micarta....

This is the last of my Micarta handled knives. While popular when I began collecting, and perhaps in some areas it is making a comeback, it is not the material of choice currently by most collectors although for a using knife it is a good choice.

medium800.jpg

The knife is totally hand done except for the buffing stage by a knifemaker that died many years ago. It has colored well and because it is an interesting piece made in 1981, I still keep it part of the collection.

My wife does have one micarta piece also which is a tiny knife made by Wolfe and scrimmed by Charlie Hargraves

medium800.jpg

it was a birthday present many years ago also.

I think it is an absolutely silly request.

It's like asking for pictures of knives made of steel.

Someone post up a nice pic of a green canvas or linen handled Loveless drop point.....and....what else is there?

Sheesh....Why?....just why?

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Back