Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

sonofwilfred

🇦🇺
Platinum Member
I am starting to appreciate ALOX saks and I'm interested in seeing what you carried today. I took an old PIONEER with me today to work.
0B9pg6p.jpg

I almost always have an Alox Cadet on me these days, today happened to be blue. Most of my SAKs are recent purchases, and with as little as they get used these days, it will take some time before they start showing any wear.
original.jpg

I almost always have an Alox Cadet on me these days, today happened to be blue. Most of my SAKs are recent purchases, and with as little as they get used these days, it will take some time before they start showing any wear.
original.jpg
Nice knife mate.

How do you like the Solo? I picked up the 1 (current version I guess), and find it to be a nice slim lightweight single-blade. Definitely surprised I liked it.
Yes it's a great knife. Nice to hold and use. It has a very positive snap when closing, and I find that satisfying. I guess its blade geometry, but I find it takes a finer edge then 91mm. It's spent many a day in my pocket and doesn't show any sign of wear.
Post a pic of your 1 next time you have it.
Dan.

Last edited:
Yes it's a great knife. Nice to hold and use. It has a very positive snap when closing, and I find that satisfying. I guess its blade geometry, but I find it takes a finer edge then 91mm. It's spent many a day in my pocket and doesn't show any sign of wear.
Post a pic of you 1 next time you have it.
Dan.

Thanks. Yeah, mine is snappy. It seems to be turning into my Saturday carry, so I'll post it up up in a few days.

Back