Show Time

looks like will be another great show. have fun Sir.

Last edited:
Thanks jb. I don't have my photographer with me so pictures may be limited. Still, I'm at the show putting Buck collectors and Buck knives on display. No telling who will come by and I'm going to enjoy the show and talk Buck knives. More later, DM

yes Sir. so be it. pics are great but stories just as good to me anyways.

that's another part of the fun i enjoy hearing about.....who shows up.....the Bo Randall relative, bcci folks, just folks who carry buck knives, etc.

ya sharpening this year?

Hope y’all have a great show this weekend David (and I hope you outdrove the rain!). OH

That 120 is leaning to the right. And the 124 a little to the left. There, I did my part. Have a great weekend!

Yes, I'll be sharpening. I drove in the rain off and on. My displays got a little wet but not bad. Thanks for the encouragement. I'll straighten those up. I'm running. DM

Looking good David. It's not easy doing what your doing.

David, thanks for doing what you do. It's ambassadors like you that make being a Buck accumulator so rewarding and bring in others to the fold.

Thanks pj.
The couple with the table next to me have a large 'service dog', they bring every year. His name is 'Buck'. Ha. I think that's
funny him being next to my table. I'll get you all a picture. DM

Thanks gents. They blink the lights at 3 pm and we can start packing up. I was finishing up rubbing on a stone for a customer.
Then packed up, got gas and headed home at 4:30. Now home and all is well. A strong head wind all the way. A front is moving
in and our temperature is dropping. Going down to 35* tonight. I had a good show. Thanks, DM

Last edited:
Back