Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

For a couple of days.
k9B7ve.jpg
scAYyL.jpg

Thanks. I shoot a lot of black and white film, so I'm always looking for shadows to add interest and depth. By the way, a bit off topic but how do you like that x100?
Nice knives too. I really like the barlow.

Thanks - that Barlow has become my favorite trad pocket knife, for me it's just a joy to carry. Can't replace the overall usefulness of a SAK, but as a single-blade carry I love it.

The X100F is a camera that'll be with me a while - already had it about 3.5 years. I like it a lot for a camera to have on me, love the 35mm field of view, it's small enough to not be a burden but just large enough it fits my hands and fingers, typical Fuji film sim options and such. A lot of people these days seem put-off by a fixed-lens camera, if you like the FoV and can accept the limitation I think it's a great option. It may seem a bit pricey, until you compare it to other rangefinder style fixed-lens cameras with good glass on the market, and it's still the only one with a hybrid OVF/ EVF system. Current version (V) is weather resistant. I may be biased though, I had an old fixed-lens camera (Yashica Electro 35 GSN) for a short bit back in the '70s before I moved to SLRs. Always loved the small compact fixed-lens concept.

I've been working on uping my monochrome game, so I've been doing a lot of reading/ vid watching on the use of line/ form/ texture etc... I have a long ways to go.

Back