Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

Going with an Old Cross today

5-C2-B69-EC-4-EB0-4-E12-8362-34-A10-BC3-CD51.jpg

Since OldHercDude OldHercDude had been carrying his cool black Cadet, on his keyring for months, I have wanted one. Today after a 6 week wait I received one in the mail from the USA. It was a reasonable price too (for Australia)

Switched back to red for the summer after trying the Classic for a couple of weeks. Did the SAK dealers there not carry the black Alox?

Switched back to red for the summer after trying the Classic for a couple of weeks. Did the SAK dealers there not carry the black Alox?
Nah mate, after a quick look around I couldn't find one. A silver Cadet here sells for $60-70aud dollars delivered to my area and I don't like them that much 😁. My new black Cadet was $50aud ($36.70us) delivered from USA.

Nah mate, after a quick look around I couldn't find one. A silver Cadet here sells for $60-70aud dollars delivered to my area and I don't like them that much 😁. My new black Cadet was $50aud ($36.70us) delivered from USA.

That's just nuts.

That's just nuts.
appropriately said.
I was considering 1 of the new classic colours, until I saw the price on Victorinox Australia site RRP $95 AUD.

appropriately said.
I was considering 1 of the new classic colours, until I saw the price on Victorinox Australia site RRP $95 AUD.

$95 AUD for an Alox Classic?

Ouch.

Pic thread - back to this until autumn, and then I'll go black 'til winter.
original.jpg

Back