Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

One more week and it'll be time to swap for Autumn.
original.jpg
I'm amazed how durable the finish is on the coloured ALOX. Yours still looks as new. My black one has been bashing around with my keys for nearly 2 months without a mark...

I'm amazed how durable the finish is on the coloured ALOX. Yours still looks as new. My black one has been bashing around with my keys for nearly 2 months without a mark...

Yeah, there's a very small bit of wear starting to show but I use it like a worry stone in addition to keyring duty.

I still owe you an email, have a bunch more appointments the next 2 days, should be able to send one mid-week.

Nice!
You've been collecting them for awhile 👍
Thanks for sharing
Yes.
I got my first one on a Reforger in Germany in 1987 but I didn’t start to really collect them till I found the bay around 07.

I’m not fanatical about it and I don’t mind users and I wait for deals most times.
If I see a year I don’t have I will throw a bid on it but I have not got a new one in a while.

They are fun.
I am lucky as I already have my grail.
A 68 Red Soldier, my birth year, and it is in pretty decent shape. 35239CEC-B92E-41A3-9AD2-C577F40CAF95.jpegCE42116F-2323-4A66-9697-9661AD14452C.jpeg

Alox is more durable than an American nickel. ;)

Farmer from last weekend's carry...
NGXr1zR.jpg

...got swapped today for an Alox Electrician. (pics to follow)

Changed over to the BLACK Alox Cadet for autumn here in the northern half. This has more wear (and some dents) as it's been carried the most, and fumble-fingered onto concrete a few times. Including once where if fell in front of my foot while walking and I punted the keys a ways down the sidewalk. Cross-posted in Traditionals.
original.jpg

Changed over to the BLACK Alox Cadet for autumn here in the northern half. This has more wear (and some dents) as it's been carried the most, and fumble-fingered onto concrete a few times. Including once where if fell in front of my foot while walking and I punted the keys a ways down the sidewalk. Cross-posted in Traditionals.
original.jpg
An excellent shot, I do love the standard Black Cadets. That's about how mine looks these days!

I think I have a new favorite color in ALOX, Wild Jungle. I had this thing in various carts at various places waiting to group it with a larger order since I first saw it, but finally just picked it up. For some reason my camera picks this color up more blue than it shows up in real life, whereas in person it is a bit more green, but man it is a stunner IMO. Wish they'd make colors like these in the larger models.

3YGnkoy.jpg

Back