Show us your Kizers!

20190925_100444.jpg

I carried my S.L.T. today. Figured I'd share it with hope THE Kiser mod sees it. Would make a sweet knife in a left handed model. But its discontinued as far as I know. Never the least if you have one you know the joy this knife is to use. It you don't have one. Find one and get it in your hand. What a wonderful knife. Imho one of there best models.

View attachment 1202652

I carried my S.L.T. today. Figured I'd share it with hope THE Kiser mod sees it. Would make a sweet knife in a left handed model. But its discontinued as far as I know. Never the least if you have one you know the joy this knife is to use. It you don't have one. Find one and get it in your hand. What a wonderful knife. Imho one of there best models.

The SLT is not discontinued. But Kizer seem to run out of them quite regularly - especially the crushed titanium model like you have which gives a much better grip than the smooth model.

The SLT is not discontinued. But Kizer seem to run out of them quite regularly - especially the crushed titanium model like you have which gives a much better grip than the smooth model.

Sweet. I just assumed it was discontinued since I haven't really seen one available in a long time. And I agree. I was lucky to be able to hold both before I hunted down mine. Picked it up second hand. If they made it in a lefty version I would be picking that up and selling this one.

Thank you for the information

img

yes, I have way more time into them than they are worth but it's cheaper than buying more knives,that seems to be the only thing stopping me from buying more,is screwing up the ones I have lol.

I missed this before. You've taken one of the original Kizer series and added a full carbon fiber show side. It really looks good. Great job.
Thanks. They're both handles are blasted and stonewashed, blades are unflipped.

Great knife but slightly disappointed with the size of the handle . it could do with being half an inch longer and a quarter of an inch in the scales . I think this could be a great first knife for young scout or bushcrafter .IMG_20200610_141809.jpg

I recently got the Kizer Inversion, my first Kizer knife, first Pinkerton design, but I've owned a few similarly profiled knives. The blade stock is thicker in appearance but the knife is lighter than I expected. The blade doesn't feel that sharp at first but it went through a swimming noodle like nothing . I attached the pocket opener thumb disc and both it and the stock disk were tight, the pocket opener works well not the best I've used but better than some I've seen. The flipper works in my right hand mostly, the action is smooth, and the point of the blade is deep enough that you don't get poked on drawing. The pocket clip I feel could be tighter as it was a little too loose in my work pants, it is pretty low profile, and I'd like to see the blade in a tanto tip.

Attachments

• IMG_4671-1.JPG
    IMG_4671-1.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4672.JPG
    IMG_4672.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
Back