Show us your Randalls

New To Me Model #16-7” Special Fighter with stainless blade, border patrol grip, and a Spec Ops sheath

8PGTDZQ.png
W3liN6m.png

I agree. It’s the sweet spot in the line up. If you tried to option out a model 1 or model 5 like a special fighter it would cost a lot more.

The options are limited. But the special fighter to me is just about perfect as is.

How do you like the spec ops sheath?

How do you like the spec ops sheath?

The snap-down loop is tight on the Border Patrol grip, it works much better on my #1-7 with the standard stacked leather handle. It came with the knife and will serve my #1-7 well so no loss.

Sheldon. You are a tease! Nice artistic shot, but you have to show us the rest of that knife especially the stag handle!

It gorgeous. Sweet stag, that one deep vein perfectly centered on the top of the handle shows how careful they are to position the stag just right. The nickel silver forward curved hilt and a nifty washer stack to compliment it all. Very nice! Thanks for the better look.

Last edited:
I just bought out an estate filled with blades.. Civil war stuff, modern knives and swords by Hibben, Maringer, Warenski, Bagwell, Fred Carter, WW Cronk, Rod Chappel, Randall, etc.
Hopefully, they will all find good homes, as will yours. Peace upon your blades!

Back