Show us your Ryan W. knives!!!

Oh boy... who let Judy in? :p

It never fails. Give a knifemaker his own sub-forum and what happens? He forgets who his friends are. Sheesh.

I even have the invitation he sent me to make his sub-forum my home page on BF. Am I gonna do that NOW? I think not. ;) As a matter of fact, I may just send back those crappy metal things he calls knives and ask for a refund. I'm keeping the t-shirts, though. AND the kidney. :p

I'm no dummy.

Judy, former Ryan Weeks FRIEND...

Last edited:
There go those panties in a bunch again!! :grumpy:

We love you Judy, anyone else have some photos of a well used Ryan W. Knife?

Not a well used shot but awesome nun the less
3b0a4cf62dd1fad4223adcce57c21b52_zpsdd2137f9.jpg

Hey Valentino!... Be happy to. This was from the Jerzee Devil Forum Halloween build off! Took Second place to an amazing knife made my Shawn Hatcher!
The Devil's Cleaver:
Steel: 3/16" O1 Tool Steel
OAL: 15.5" Height: 4" Blade: 10.5"
Handle: Black G10 With Red Liner and Spacer
Misc: Mosaic Pins, Lanyard Tube, Black Moly Resin Coating, Jimping
Sheath: Buy Brown Kydex

Couple of in hand shots

Thanks Ryan I'll email you some pics soon of it in action:D

Ahh Thanks Erik! Also one of my favorites.... Vee re-posting doesn't count Brother! :D

Ryan,

No one actually USES your knives. We just order and buy them to keep you happy. Then we throw them in a drawer and forget about them. :p

Judy

Not what I want to hear Judy. You have been Black Listed!!! ;)

Some day i will learn to use a camera, but until then here are some pics from Ryan of my two bird and trout knives. I have used the first one around the house and a little on some fire processing but i can't bring myself to use the second. Both fantastic knives.

jon 120.jpg
jon 121.jpg

RyanW Norfolk B&T2.jpg
RyanW Norfolk Fingers.jpg
RyanW Norfolk B&T Close.jpg

Congratulations on the forum Ryan.

MISM6CX.jpg

NrZqB9t.jpg

Neither one of these look quite this nice anymore ;) Can't believe that I only own two of your knives, gonna have to remedy that!

jnich I get a lot of inquiries on that Norfolk Bird and Trout! Thanks for sharing,

Shane I am glad they are getting used! I need to make me one of those Better halfs I think!

You've got your own sub-forum now? Neat!

Here's the kitchen thing this morning slicing up some sausage to go with my eggs.

photo.JPG

Thanks for sharing Jnich. I'm really digging the handle shape on that first one.

Yeah man, it called to me too.

jnich I get a lot of inquiries on that Norfolk Bird and Trout! Thanks for sharing

My pleasure. Your work speaks for itself. In fact, i think i am going to try and get you to make me something to go with it soon. Then i have a big project in mind when we can get some W2!
Thanks
Jon

Just stumbled upon this thread and I have some photos I been meaning to post for awhile now, so here it goes.

After closely watching the CAS - RyanW Collaboration Knife (WIP) thread below for the 3-4 months it took to complete, I contacted Ryan to commission a version of the first design. I thought this guard-less design was a little more true to Ryan's traditional work.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1015849-CAS-RyanW-Collaboration-Knife-(WIP)

And after a long wait I was very pleased with the outcome, it came out fantastic, in fact my favorite of his to date.

As you can see I a big fan of both Claudio's and Ryan's work!!!

Millersfixedblades. Great knives mate, I'm a fan of both makers as well.

Here is a Weeks Vegan Croc next to a CAS chopper.

Back