Show Us Your Traditional Customs!

Opalescent. It glows from within.

My newest John Lloyd. A stag sowbelly. View attachment 1037135

Gorgeous Lloyd Alan! That stag is primo!
My collection has changed dramatically the last few months. I'm kinda done adding for quite a while. Sorry, I had to include the Case Bose in the photo. The quality is equally as good as any knife on the table or that I've ever come across.
20181213_154624.jpg

20181213_154640.jpg

That shadley is nice. I saw it in another thread and liked it.

Joe, the stag on the Lloyd is just perfect. It gets no better than that.

I, too, forgot about this thread. One of my favorites

Is that genuine tortoise shell? Beautiful material.
It’s acrylic tortoise, I love the look of real animal based scale materials, but just can’t (usually) have those in my collection. Not perfect though, there’s a wart hog in there... Think Gene’s skill in choosing & crafting plays into its beauty.

The only custom traditional I have is this Steri
JOY5tk8.jpg

Laurelbb Laurelbb that's a beauty, his knives are very precisely built. I got a beautiful MOP Peanut from Mike some years back. I don't know if he's still making knives or not.

Last edited:
Since I figured out how to post directly from my phone, I’ve been a little more active here lately. I’ll keep the activity up by posting this one that just showed up in the mail today. Zac Buchanan just finished this Loveless style NYS in some very vintage looking sambar stag. I had time to take a quick pic of it and post up. Enjoy your day fellas.

4CD73B86-1E9F-4FD7-99B6-10937DB067AE.jpeg

Back