Show Us Your Traditional Customs!

Here's a John Lloyd Moonshiner. Similar to a Lanny's Clip handle, only a little taller with less swoop at the butt, thusly a little more comfy in my hand. The blade is a mean slicin' drop point that suits the knife very well. Not sure the Micarta origin, as this wasn't built for me, but I'm real glad that this was my introduction to Lloyd, and that it has that signature Fish Shield of his!

33596276508_5c1b4ba537_b.jpg

47406193752_5da651631f_b.jpg
Absolutely love that knife! What a pick up, congrats : )

ccsavage ccsavage what is the fourth knife in the first pic? The stag without a shield? Looks like the perfect knife to me!
Hi, That my friend is a Tim Britton full size bullet. He has a website and his knives are VERY reasonably priced. Mine is very nice...tight lockup, smooth as butter, no liner gaps, centered blade, and good and snappy! Check him out, he's also a good guy to deal with. Blade is BG42

Wow. Thank you. I will check it out now.

Hi, That my friend is a Tim Britton full size bullet. He has a website and his knives are VERY reasonably priced. Mine is very nice...tight lockup, smooth as butter, no liner gaps, centered blade, and good and snappy! Check him out, he's also a good guy to deal with. Blade is BG42

That’s a great back pocket for town, or anywhere! Interested to see what it’s competition might be.
Thank you, I will post up the competition as soon as it gets here in May....or June... LOL I cant wait!! but I have to.

Back