Show Us Your Traditional Customs!

bullet lockbacks are my thing it looks like.
IMG_1757.jpg
unnamed.jpg

This one should be in be nail to me early next week. The long awaited customized off pattern 3 7/8 Kawamura lockback stockman. Notice the main and warncliff blades (the two I use most) both open right handed.

View attachment 939472 View attachment 939473
Woah! Very nice! I like the blade selection and the way the blades are set up. I'd be fidgeting a little awaiting that one. Doesn't get much better then a knife from Ryu!

Woah! Very nice! I like the blade selection and the way the blades are set up. I'd be fidgeting a little awaiting that one. Doesn't get much better then a knife from Ryu!

Thanks dude! And yes I am fidgeting. I wish I could wire the money online today but i can’t. So I gotta wait till Monday. Gonna kill me lol. And who knows how long Japan mail will take to get it here!

Guys,
What outstanding Knives shown in this Thread.
Rats Tail Bolsters, Sheepsfoot Blade with Heavy Swedge, Stag beautifully finished so thin to the Liners -very similar to the early Sheffield, Solingen Stag Masters.
Steel CPM S35VN.
Esnyx ( Evan ) made this for me and he handed it to me in person 2016 GEC Rendezvous, MAN i LOVE THIS kNIFE

bALhfNZ.jpg

DtZEHd0.jpg

zelzV2M.jpg

DionkDI.jpg

VTfeVN8.jpg

Back