Show what you did with your EDC today.

kr2uGrI.jpg

I think it’s great that you can take your son to work with you! Hopefully these will be great memories he can carry with him for his whole life. I brought my great nephew with me a few times when he was young and now that he is 14 he still brings up the fun we had.

Mr.sig239 Mr.sig239 We've had a blast. He takes about five lunch breaks a day and yells “lunch time” almost each time. The framers left a Lull (that’s just what we call them around here, I think the technical term is telehandler) with the key in it so we’ve been driving it around. We have pretty much got out of doing new houses but it worked out perfect to take him with me. No one is there except two dogs and it’s it the middle of nowhere. I don’t think either one of us are wanna go back to normal haha.
My grandad kept cattle on my dads land and I fed and took care of them during the week. I think I was 8-9 when that started. Then I think I was 13 when I started doing electrical work with all my uncles and dad.

I'm actually pretty jealous of how often you get to use your knife lol. I'm confident, considering the company we're lucky to have on this forum site, that that's not too weird.
Regardless, cool to see your blade in action :cool:
Thank ya.
Nope, not weird at all. My biggest enjoyment comes from use. I’m just lucky enough to have a lot of opportunities

Back