Show what you did with your EDC today.

A bit off topic, but...

Hey Dcdavis Dcdavis , how's that "Worlds Strongest Coffee"? I've passed by it a few times in the grocery store, but never pulled the trigger (pretty expensive in comparison to most other brands).
Wondering if it really is as strong as they make it out to be.

A bit off topic, but...

Hey Dcdavis Dcdavis , how's that "Worlds Strongest Coffee"? I've passed by it a few times in the grocery store, but never pulled the trigger (pretty expensive in comparison to most other brands).
Wondering if it really is as strong as they make it out to be.
It’s Death Wish coffee. I personally like it. I’m more of a medium roast guy but for a dark roast it’s not bad. It doesn’t give me a headache or a bad aftertaste. I have a lot of different coffee so I wouldn’t say it’s the best tasting of what I own. As far as the strength of it, it’s got some kick behind it for sure. I take a 32ounce tumbler of black coffee with me to work. I’d say pick a bag up and give it a try. If it tastes bad to you, you can always doctor it up with enough milk and sugar to make it good ;) There’s a Coffee sub forum over in the community center with a lot of guys more knowledgeable than me

I love the Izula/izula2 for edc carry and work like this. Such a great knife. I always see you with a crk. Didn’t expect to see the esee. Do you carry it often?
It was a gift from a great member here. It doesn’t get a lot of use. It honestly has sit on the dash of my personal truck for quite some time. I’m usually in a work truck or van so that truck doesn’t move much. I’ve had my four year son with me the last week at work so we’ve been in my truck. I let him play with it and pocket it with the sheath. I wish the handle was just a little longer. I know I may sound crazy in saying this but, I haven’t found a fixed blade more convenient than a folder for work.

NWVg5vd.jpg

Tremble in fear at the might of my blade.
Making jerky

Back