Show what you did with your EDC today.

Trimming leather..
IMG-1754.jpg

Very nice! I was trying to reply with pic of my edc but don't think I can yet or at least haven't figured it out lol

D Dduncan13 , welcome to BladeForums.

This is how.

Follow the directions in the very first 2 posts. Use the directions for a non paying member (that’s you). You will have to use a picture hosting service due to your membership level.

Next, in that same thread, use it to practice posting your pictures as much as you want and until you are happy with how it looks and works. That’s what that thread is for, instructions and practice. If you have questions, post them in the tech forum where this thread is located, somebody will see it and help you out.

D Dduncan13 , welcome to BladeForums.

This is how.

Follow the directions in the very first 2 posts. Use the directions for a non paying member (that’s you). You will have to use a picture hosting service due to your membership level.

Next, in that same thread, use it to practice posting your pictures as much as you want and until you are happy with how it looks and works. That’s what that thread is for, instructions and practice. If you have questions, post them in the tech forum where this thread is located, somebody will see it and help you out.

Awesome thanks, I'm a slow reader and all these fun toys distracted me!

Back