Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Thanks, just found the info where to get it.let us know how you like it, maybe it would be good in another thread like a review.

You may have found out it’s a SFO,
I’m very pleased with it, a bit rough and rugged and I like it that way, has a comfortable size of the handle 4”, and Blade length 3.25” (cutting edge=3.05”)

Altho it came sharp out of the box, but not as sharp as any BRK or Spyderco, (I think we’re too spoiled by these brands :)) Will need to touch up the edge, but so far it seems ok.

Usually I don’t abuse my knives, for that matter any tool, so hope this Bandit will last long enough.

For a small EDC Fixed Blade, it meets all my requirements.

(IMHO I’m not good at writing reviews, so pls forgive me for not starting a new thread :()

Many Thanks,
Aryan

Last edited:
You may have found out it’s a SFO,
I’m very pleased with it, a bit rough and rugged and I like it that way, has a comfortable size of the handle 4”, and Blade length 3.25” (cutting edge=3.05”)

Altho it came sharp out of the box, but not as sharp as any BRK or Spyderco, (I think we’re too spoiled by these brands :)) Will need to touch up the edge, but so far it seems ok.

Usually I don’t abuse my knives, for that matter any tool, so hope this Bandit will last long enough.

For a small EDC Fixed Blade, it meets all my requirements.

(IMHO I’m not good at writing reviews, so pls forgive me for not starting a new thread :()

Many Thanks,
Aryan
No problem, just was curious how the edge was and if it held up during small tasks. Was the grind even on both sides?

No problem, just was curious how the edge was and if it held up during small tasks. Was the grind even on both sides?

Yes, the grind is even on both sides. It’s edge retention would be known by more use/cutting during tasks, but with me it will not get carried daily, as I like to rotate my knives...so let’s see how it goes.

Lone Wolf Cocobolo lobo double action auto, Krudo dao & Fallkniven volcano!View attachment 1354312
I’m always impressed by that (big) fixed blade, very nice looking and no sissy, no non sense knife!

I have this Northwoods Iron River and Dragonfly for Sunday.
GjA76Yx.jpg

Back