Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

A DLT exclusive Delica 4-OD Green-FRN-CPM Cruwear & In honor of my late very best friend, best man at our wedding, and Godfather to both my daughters, having been taken from us way too early, is his very 1st deer hunting knife which I always carry come hunting season in October/November, being in the exact condition he left it in. A Schrade U.S.A. Scrimshaw, SC502, series 1984 Elk.

View attachment 1428090
View attachment 1428091

Always like to see that Mountain man :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
BRKT mountain man, Benchmade vicar & Benchmade bedlam auto!View attachment 1427983

Lovely Schrade and Delica :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
A DLT exclusive Delica 4-OD Green-FRN-CPM Cruwear & In honor of my late very best friend, best man at our wedding, and Godfather to both my daughters, having been taken from us way too early, is his very 1st deer hunting knife which I always carry come hunting season in October/November, being in the exact condition he left it in. A Schrade U.S.A. Scrimshaw, SC502, series 1984 Elk.
View attachment 1428090
View attachment 1428091

Buck 124 is an all time favorite, just brings a smile every time I see it :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Went on a walkabout this morning. A lotta deer tracks under my tree stand and one set of cat tracks that had me looking up in the trees until I got out of the timber. :eek:

keyboard asus error

Aryan

Last edited:
Azero with Inkosi for Wednesday.
SWe8tPy.jpg

Now you are talking...Maine or Canada or upstate? Have fun and fill us in about any trips...and use.

Lake George, NY. Southern Adirondacks! My little slice of heaven. Fall is probably the best time to be there! All the tourists are gone, early bear season in September and opening day for deer is the third Saturday of October. A full month ahead.of the southern zone!!!

Back