Show your FRN

Ken where did you get your screws from? Lynch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I'm supposed to mention non Forum supporters , and went to send you a PM but it doesn't look like your set up for PM's
I'm not sure how to get you the info ?

Ken

20170111_124719_zpswmfcnhyu.jpg

Nice pic :thumbup:

I was trying to remember what was my first Spyderco FRN and looking back through my photo album it appears it was this DF2 which surprises me because I would have bet alot of money that it was a Delica of some kind .

Ken

Ken do you even use your knives? Lol

Just to prove I beat up my knives: she is getting skinny

Ken do you even use your knives? Lol

Just to prove I beat up my knives: she is getting skinny

Lol

Yes I do use my knives , but you bring up a good point because I went looking for a covered in grease / scratched blade pic to prove it and couldnt find one in my album .
I guess Im a bit like my wife who wouldnt think of going out without makeup on , I always clean up and try and present my knives in their best condition .
Also I must make a FRN confession , my most carried knife isnt actually FRN , its a Modified Delica with custom scales that I carry everyday at work without fail .
Its almost become a kind of superstitious thing but i cant carry anything else at work .
As soon as I get home or on weekends its FRN all the way .

New Years snowshoe with the kids and some frn.
f5efbb9b7177e104106cfcb3aa1f20bd.jpg

I wish for snow right now , where Im at its in the middle of a heat wave , cold cool air would be wonderful .

Pic from last summer - Endura backpacking companion.

ae383856190b3b63cbad5c5bc4095a5c.jpg

Orange is such a great color for outdoors activities , and mine get used alot on weekends outside in the garden .

Here is an old pic from when I was going through my ZDP 189 period .

Ken

Back