Show your FRN

Centofante 4, Limited Edition J.J. Abrams sprint run. :p

IMG_0060.jpg

The blade is 2mm. It's a great EDC, and it always seems to surprise me when I carry it. If I had another one I'd be tempted to have the blade shortened to about 1.5" as an office blade/box opener. I bet it would surprise me even more, then. :)

The blade is 2mm. It's a great EDC, and it always seems to surprise me when I carry it. If I had another one I'd be tempted to have the blade shortened to about 1.5" as an office blade/box opener. I bet it would surprise me even more, then. :)

Oh man, that joke got me good! The lens flare, bro! Spock would be proud!

To many great pics to mention them all , but this thread is turning into a great treasure chest of FRN .
Please keep them coming .
Havent had time for any pics the last day or two , bur here is an old one of my ZDP Delica .

Ken

You'll have to excuse the Manix (I don't have a pic of the Tasmin alone). I haven't seen too many dyed varieties. I'll have to get a photo of a lady bug salt I dye that came out almost exactly like the spyderco BRG

This one started life as a gray FRN handled Delica. I did the blue RIT dye job and then acid washed the blade, clip and back lock.
Side note... how do I get my pics to come out nice and large like the others here? Mine are always these tiny pics that you have to click on to enlarge.
IMG_3356.jpgIMG_3354.jpg

Last edited:
Back