Show your HDFK!

kHseVIE.jpg

Heres one of mine next to a new spec gso 5.1 for comparison. This is the knife my hdfk is replacing.

Look what showed up in the mailbox today. Thanks so much Danny!!!

Love this. Had to snap a few pics before the sun dropped. Is it bad that I want to skip work tomorrow to disappear into the woods and chop some things up with this beast?

C3-vi.jpg

C2-vi.jpg

C1-vi.jpg

Excellent! Yours looks identical to mine, with the same streaky patterned handles!

Another thing worth mentioning is that this knife is very light for the thickness it is. I guess the fullers and the cut outs in the tang help with this! I haven't had a knife wow me like this since my first BHK Forest Trail from years back. I have to say that I love this knife! Not all micarta is equal. The handles are unlike any micarta I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. Did I say that I'm really happy with this purchase yet?

Another thing worth mentioning is that this knife is very light for the thickness it is. I guess the fullers and the cut outs in the tang help with this! I haven't had a knife wow me like this since my first BHK Forest Trail from years back. I have to say that I love this knife! Not all micarta is equal. The handles are unlike any micarta I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. Did I say that I'm really happy with this purchase yet?

Remember when I had opined that you may end up giving the HDFK a lot more belt time than your FBF Camp knife which is no slouch by any stretch!

Now your challenge is to keep it out of the Mrs. Bravo’s hands but then again, you can always have the Camp knife to yourself :p

Remember when I had opined that you may end up giving the HDFK a lot more belt time than your FBF Camp knife which is no slouch by any stretch!

Now your challenge is to keep it out of the Mrs. Bravo’s hands but then again, you can always have the Camp knife to yourself :p

Mrs. Bravo has her own blades that she is quite happy with! But she is always welcome to use anything that I have! This goes for the vehicles, and guns included!

Mrs. Bravo has her own blades that she is quite happy with! But she is always welcome to use anything that I have! This goes for the vehicles, and guns included!

Couple that camps, fishes and hunts together; stays together.

I just don't trust it when they don't go to the gym together. Too many strange pheromones flying around gyms' atmosphere ;)

Back