Show your HDFK!

This IS the American Dream for some folks! 'Murica!
kri0JnN.jpg

I love this thing!! The looks and character about it makes it seem like it has it's own personality separate of that among the HDFK's out in the wild.

That's because, it being a prototype, it is, in fact, slightly different in a number of ways from other HDFK's because of changes prior to production (and note the blade damage from initial testing). One more image below:

orig.jpg

Craytab, what scales are on your esee 6?
They look like Dale's TKC handles...
Indeed they are. I have them on my Esee 4, 5, 6, & BK15. They vastly improve the feel on the Esees and class the BK15 way up over the plastic handles. Still not as comfortable as the CPKs I have though.

Got another chance yesterday to process some wood yesterday. I'll give it a further work out this weekend.
8mQcJo7h.jpg

Well after sitting in the dark looking at all these HDFKs in the wild night after night ... and planning and plotting just how to get ahold of one ... it came to me like an epiphany ... ah ha ... oh yeah ... I'll ask for a proxy bidder ... genious I swear !!!

well ok so Tony (TRfromMT) was nice enough to offer my meek request for a proxy ... then he proceeded to crush it and get the #1 spot ... ok ok so it's just me that jumped up n down ...

but anyway the moral of the story ... I got the shipping notice for my HDFK today !!! ... I'm excited to get it ... then I can try to get a picture or two to post ...

ok back to our regular scheduled programming ... I maybe got over excited ...

and thanks again Tony!

Well after sitting in the dark looking at all these HDFKs in the wild night after night ... and planning and plotting just how to get ahold of one ... it came to me like an epiphany ... ah ha ... oh yeah ... I'll ask for a proxy bidder ... genious I swear !!!

well ok so Tony (TRfromMT) was nice enough to offer my meek request for a proxy ... then he proceeded to crush it and get the #1 spot ... ok ok so it's just me that jumped up n down ...

but anyway the moral of the story ... I got the shipping notice for my HDFK today !!! ... I'm excited to get it ... then I can try to get a picture or two to post ...

and thanks again Tony!

You are more than welcome, brother! Since I can't afford every knife I want, I'm happy to spend other's money for them, doing my little part :D

and thanks again Tony!
I share your excitement, JJ_Colt45. I just received the shipping notice for my HDFK, and first CPK! :D

A big thanks to craytab for starting me down the CPK path. After seeing pictures of his HDFK in the “Just pix of knives” thread I knew I had to try to snag one. He then explained how to go about it. :thumbsup:

Back