Show your HDFK!

Now I´m a happy camper! :)
Greetz from germany!

1z4brjt.jpg
Congrats on getting that sweet knife!

I’m very happy with the one that I have too.

I decided I'd like a matching set and then decided I wanted a different color matching set ... then I got some custom wooden scales for a couple knives ...

So I've ended up with three matching sets of scales for the EDC2 - FK2 - HDFK - and 2 of those 3 sets that have those three knives included ... and now my HDMC ...

But I may run the HDMC on the oddball terotuff ... and I'm not sure I'd want wood on anything bigger than the FK2 ...

But my chest is looking like scale factory here ...

Last edited:
Hmm, I didn't know know they came that way. Mine have the black liner, but after the OD green has darkened up a bit, you can hardly see the liners anymore.

Sounds like how the HDFK started to go for me but a quick wash with some dish soap cleaned them right up. Normally wouldn’t bother to much but I was cleaning the sap off of it and got carried away.

When I ordered the MC from the Friday thread it said OD Green no liners. I just assumed that you couldn’t get liners with OD on the MC’s. That’s funny to me. You didn’t know that you could get them without and I didn’t know that you could get them with the liners.
It wouldn’t matter to me, really, but it’d be nice to have the knives I own match. I’m sure that you all know how it is.

Last edited:
I decided I'd like a matching set and then decided I wanted a different color matching set ... then I got some custom wooden scales for a couple knives ...

So I've ended up with three matching sets of scales for the EDC2 - FK2 - HDFK - and 2 of those 3 sets that have those three knives included ... and now my HDMC ...

But I may run the HDMC on the oddball terotuff ... and I'm not sure I'd want wood on anything bigger than the FK2 ...

But my chest is looking like scale factory here ...

Sounds like a serious collection that you’re growing there, do you happen to have a pic handy of all that Gear so that we can all drool :)

Last edited:
Back