Show your HDFK!

I wish you guys would stop posting HDFK photos and saying how good the knives are – it's making me want one! ;):D

I think it's because the HDFK is the quintessential CPK for many of us so it's hard not to show them off! It also seems more practical to use compared to a shiv. I barely see shivs that are used but many examples of HDFKs that are used regularly.

I think it's because the HDFK is the quintessential CPK for many of us so it's hard not to show them off! It also seems more practical to use compared to a shiv. I barely see shivs that are used but many examples of HDFKs that are used regularly.
I understand about the HDFK – I was kidding when I said "… stop posting …"; I do enjoy the photos and stories about using the HDFK (or any other CPK). :)
I certainly agree about the usefulness of the HDFK – while I like the Shiv, I would rather have a HDFK or LC.

I understand about the HDFK – I was kidding when I said "… stop posting …"; I do enjoy the photos and stories about using the HDFK (or any other CPK). :)
I certainly agree about the usefulness of the HDFK – while I like the Shiv, I would rather have a HDFK or LC.
All totally different applications...you really need all three;)

Screenshot_20200421-114553_Photos~2.jpg

All totally different applications...you really need all three;)

View attachment 1326336

Very impressive bunch there my friend. You inspire me to use my CPKs instead of just ogling over 'em. I think that I am dialing up (or is it down? :confused:) my nuttiness and obsession about (over)collection so that I can finally start to really enjoy my friggin possessions :mad:

Mine's living on easy street right now, shrooms are soft.

Stay inside, fellas. These are all mine.

CucE5c1.jpg

LqnlbOx.jpg

sHlCz3M.jpg

Hi everyone!
I’m new to Carothers and am looking for a Heavy Duty Field Knife (HDFK). Black micarta would be preferred.

Any info on upcoming HDFK news would also be most appreciated. Thanks for any advice!!

Hey Roy197 Roy197 , your best bet on getting your hands on an HDFK would be the buy sell trade thread (where you posted) and keeping your eye on the exchange. It’s not currently being produced. I’ll let you know if I see anything,

Back