Show your love for the ladies

Bmurray

Gold Member
My favorite custom knife design from Fiddleback. 3/32" Ladyfinger

S35VN 1/8"

Used it to prepare 2 deer today, still shaved when everything was done and cleaned away (slightly less well then when we started though)

Here's mine. Love this pair.
DSC01836_zpsaeeczx4n.jpg

Nice Ladies Phillip! :thumbup::D

Thanks Gus

Im not sure how many knives she has seen come into the house over the past 13yrs it's almost 15yrs.. I know it's enough that she doesn't either notice or care(im not sure which and im not going to ask). And for that i am thankful & appreciative.

edit to reflect.....
i actually read Kylie the post above and she corrected me that we were together for 6yrs before we got married and in January we will have been married 9yrs.

Thanks Gus

Im not sure how many knives she has seen come into the house over the past 13yrs. I know it's enough that she doesn't either notice or care(im not sure which and im not going to ask). And for that i am thankful & appreciative.

Amen to that brother! ;)

Abe, I think that Lady is fantastic. Just remarkable. And Gus, that bog oak...you know I'm a sucker for that!

My Lady! My precious!

Abe and Tony those are some beauties! :thumbup::thumbup:Thanks again Abe for sending my lady back from Australia!:D

They aren't old school or S35VN, hopefully that will come later, but I think they complement each other well.

50ba4c960cde779d29f9726458d8de7a.jpg

Tony and Abe, those are stunners. I hope to get an old school version similar to those one day.

fdc0abf2fddc4650f5a782a69f68cc4f.jpg

Personal score from last week. I'll have to get some better shots.

Here's my favorite we've had at the Outpost...
b9a22ffd761936d6ca864c6341083dea.png

- Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Some stunners for sure!!

@Gus, no worries. Glad the lady found it's way back home :thumbup:

Oh and although some stunning ladies have been posted, I think Phillip wins hands down [emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Some stunners for sure!!

@Gus, no worries. Glad the lady found it's way back home :thumbup:

Oh and although some stunning ladies have been posted, I think Phillip wins hands down [emoji106][emoji106]

Agreed

Back