Show Your True Colors - (SAKS ONLY)

redsparrow

Gold Member
In another thread it was pointed out that "real" Swiss Army knives are red. :) Generally speaking I'd have to agree, but there are exceptions. SAKs come in many colors and patterns, the Classic has an amazing variety available today. Let's see those, the exceptions to red. Could be school colors, team colors or just a color you like, an animal pattern, scenic pictures, souvenir knife, company logos... Post your SAKS of any pattern and any color but red. What do you have?

Here's a start.
Maize and Blue both Pioneers
iSruDPF.jpg

The scantily clothed woman on this one pretty much made me buy it. If SAK or dealers made more exclusives/limited editions with more sexy ladies on them I'd buy more of them. I'm getting two more of these as backup's (both probably engraved) because it has REALLY grown on me. Honestly never liked SAKs much. Tools always felt much more breakable than tools on my leathermans, and probably are. But, I've edc'd this for couple months. I've used everything except the toothpick plenty. I have been using the can opener nearly daily( since only can opener I have and used for over a year now have been on multitools) and I'm happily surprised it hasn't broken since pretty thin and fairly sharp and useable still. SAKs are much more durable than I ever thought and this particular model has really made me a believer in swiss army knives.

AVNVH4U.jpg

Are we talking 91mm and below? As we know the 08 soldiers issue is green & black.
I'm confused:oops:
Anyway
oNJGtA.jpg
sm53Os.jpg
jh2ZHt.jpg
Good posting Mitch13.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
For this thread's purpose, a SAK is a SAK from 58mm to 111mm. Wenger, Victorinox, Alox or Cellidor, even Nylon o_O, whatever you have is welcome. Just wanted to see the variety of SAK scales that are out there.

In another thread it was pointed out that "real" Swiss Army knives are red

Just so I can’t be accused of not being open minded, I’ll humor ya:D

Here’s a couple of my silver Alox knives, a Lumberjack and a Micro Farmer, along with a little black classic SD, a Hunter and the US Combat(basically a blacked out Soldier). Now if you’re wondering about that other Classic SD, it’s not really red, it would prefer to self identify as blueo_Oo_O

98727878-A837-4-C87-993-B-33277-AF27-F8-A.jpg

Back