Pictures here! Show your workers!

My first JK Knife. There is a big smile on my face.

dxPeizk.jpg

CRIdwGL.jpg
Glad you like it!

Might as well put a picture in this thread as well! Here's my Stretched Worker out for a walk in the first snow of the year. Last week I batonned this knife through logs to make a fire (probably rougher than I should have...) and then cleaned up the edge a bit and cleaned a dove a few days later... very useful and practical knife that can take a licking!

6LIbZus.jpg

hkksVhCl.jpg

V6kta5hl.jpg

ind3vVll.jpg

0VoxMv6l.jpg

I love John's Worker family of knives. I have two versions both in 1/16". The stretched version in O1 with Osage is the only knife I use in the kitchen. It's used daily and just makes a great all-purpose kitchen knife. The standard worker with the custom drop point may be my favorite knife. I call it my "Waterfowl Worker," as I ordered it with duck hunting in mind. It's in 440c with tan canvas micarta scales and 1/8" black liners. It's a larger handle than I'm sure John would normally due, but still fits comfortably in hand. Works great for breasting out ducks, odd and end cutting needs around the duck blind, and has also made a great EDC. I might have to get another one in 3/32" O1 one day!

I think the BasiK resembles your workers as well. I think that's what attracted me to it so much!

dB8Al7Z.jpg

oInaOX3.jpg

o8Dbv3E.jpg

John, you knocked this one out buddy! Great knife that ticks all of my boxes. And I LOVE that Osage color!

It is. It has become my favorite steak knife.

May have to do a 3/32's stainless version of this. Will email when I am ready.

Back