Shower Knife, really? Who does that!

Ok, let's step this up a litte bit... who here showers with a loaded shotgun???

The closest I have been to that is showering with my spearguns...

I can imagine having a knife nearby, on a shelf or hanging on the towel rack, but not in the shower. Tool, not protection. Less seriously, and a tangent, I know several knives given as groomsmen gifts. So if they have a couple's shower, these could be considered in a "shower." :D

I assume you know where to wear this. (Hint: not your fingers).

c3IVaUL.jpg

This could end disastrously.

If self-defense is solely the concern, check out Cold Steel’s FGX series. These knives are “plastic fantastic” and won’t cut like any of your fancy Sebenzas, but they should punch through clothing and human skin just fine (I don’t condone violence and everyone is accountable for their actions). With these items, you don’t have to worry about rust.

I got a can of air freshener and a plunger. I only fear my wife in my own home.

My knives are tools anyways, my chow mix has made home defense pointless. Spastic dog just freaks people out for $20 a month in dog food. Best attack dog you can get is all bark and loves to lick people.
Sounds like a small dog if it is only $20/month or I need to find where you get your dog food I spend over $40/month on just the regular food not including treats for my dog who barks and almost anyone who comes onto our property.

No shower knife for me I have slipped in the shower too much if I had a shower knife I would probably just hurt myself. I could see having on in the bathroom but still of such limited use I am more likely to just carry one into the bathroom for any use and take it back out with me.

I once read on a watch forum of a guy who said he had a dive watch that he wore only when he showered and then he would change out after toweling off. So I guess I could see the concept of a shower knife but I really don't have any Ninja problems in my neighborhood. :D

Well thanks a lot you bastards...with all this extra time to spend on the internet sitting around the house, you all had to come up with a whole new category of knives to buy.

Now I need a shower knife.
And I'll then end up with more than one, so I'll have to figure out my SKR (Shower Knife Rotation)...

Will it (they) be useful?
Nope, but it ain't really about utility, is it? :D

"I honestly think a baseball bat would be a better option. If home defense is the objective."

Nope, my bathroom is too small to swing a baseball bat or a sword.

But a 12" machete would certainly be feasible.

Used to have one... things got all soapy while I was playing with it and I dropped it. Danger ensued.

So I quit showering. I would spray my smellier parts with Lysol spray and wipe down with Clorox wipes.

But those cleaning products are no longer available, so alas it's back to the shower I go.

Guess I'll just have to sharpen my Poop Spoon into a Shower Knife, a la prison shank of sorts.

Any help in this endeavor would be much appreciated.

For the sake of personal security, I just started showering with a small team of Evil Lady Ninjas. It can get kind of crowded in there, and sometimes it's like, "Which one of y'all pulled my (...)" ****Content Censored**** (...) thereby creating a good seal around my nose and mouth regardless of the extra weight on my shoulders.

Thanks, Evil Lady Ninjas! :thumbsup:

I dunno what kind of knives they carry, though.

My two Cane Corsos are usually right there when I shower. No need, no pocket, no knife :)

Back