Sid The Glourious

This one was made couple weeks ago
"Sid The Glorious" , steel D2 4,5mm , 245mm overall lenght , 120mm blade . Handle: spruce pine cone , g10 , brass pins.

2czyc85.jpg

of2i5g.jpg

15q3dau.jpg

34owsxx.jpg

sl0i0k.jpg

313rqmq.jpg

24d0taa.jpg
[/IMG]
1547n9l.jpg

24d0taa.jpg

Last edited:
I found your Facebook page and you make some nice blades...

Cheers/bg

Beautiful blades, and welcome to the forums! The pinecone makes a neat looking slab

That's the best gallery of pinecone use I have ever seen. Great work. I personally love the opening pics with Sid the Glorious with the white marbled resin around the spruce cone. The 3D effect of the resin must be cool. This is what inspired me to mold my carbon fiber into a pinecone effect. Its not an exact representation, of course, but my impression of pinecone line quality.
HerringCone.JPG

That's the best gallery of pinecone use I have ever seen. Great work. I personally love the opening pics with Sid the Glorious with the white marbled resin around the spruce cone. The 3D effect of the resin must be cool. This is what inspired me to mold my carbon fiber into a pinecone effect. Its not an exact representation, of course, but my impression of pinecone line quality.
View attachment 816391
Sid and sheath combo, wow!

Thank you :)

I like that puukko, how about some more details about it like size of blade, handle, steel used and handle material? Thanks, John

I like that puukko, how about some more details about it like size of blade, handle, steel used and handle material? Thanks, John
Yes , details
110mm blade , 240mm overall , 4H13 stainless steel , on hadle stainless steel , leather , reindeer antler , stabilized maple burl.

Back