• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sig P229 Enhanced Elite 9mm Threaded Combo & MPX/MCX KAK w/ Sig Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

M67

Gold Member
Continuing the clean out, looking to sell only just freeing up funds for other projects

Price includes shipping, with PP's stance on guns I'd prefer to keep it off of paypal but can accept if if need be.

If you'd like to see additional pics of any items just ask.

1) Sig Sauer P229 Enhanced Elite with non threaded barrel and factory Sig threaded barrel (m13.5x1LH, does NOT come with thread protector, can't find it right now). If you don't need the threaded barrel, take $70 off the asking price. Very good condition, extremely dependable. Very minor marks on the finish on the frame. Round count is under 900. Comes with 3 magazines and everything else pictured.

Price: $720

a6z28b3.jpg

2W2t3Eu.jpg

WFMLqb3.jpg

9S2odH9.jpg

l0SDVaJ.jpg

Z876VDo.jpg

JM8j83j.jpg

Fvu2ge4.jpg

M6QXPGj.jpg

fggX5t4.jpg

2) Sig Brace for MPX/MCX but would fit any other AR pistol with a rail back end. KAK tube adapter, Sig pistol tube and Sig brace. Very good condition, has been mounted on a firearm but not really used.

Price: $70

CGzlYzF.jpg

VwKe5Zg.jpg

p0jWCxM.jpg

LHbtKna.jpg

3) Kinda. Previous sales thread for CZ P-01 Omega Suppressor Ready and CZ Rami B package with night sights, 5 magazines, and blackpoint holster.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ge-cz-p-01-omega-ug-sr.1663311/#post-19023098

Price adjustments made on the 2 pistols. Rifle is currently on hold.

Thank you for looking, any questions or would like to see additional pics please ask

Interested in the treaded barrel please msg me if interested to split the package.

Currently I'd like to sell the pistol first and the threaded barrel second if the buyer doesn't want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back