Sign Up For Bingo BANGO!! (Over $1,000.00 In Valuable Prizes) . . . And You Get To Make Fun Of Garth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go!!!!! :D:D :D

bfcthumbsup.png
As most of you know, Garth had surgery on his right shoulder which has rendered him pretty much useless around the shop. :confused: So, in light of this, we decided it might be a good time to sight in our guns for deer season.
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool: I have to admit that watching Garth shoot a handgun left-handed was both pathetic and priceless!!!:eek:

He was only able to hit the target about 3 out of 10 times, :eek:but in fairness it was a full 21 feet away and only the size of a small barn!!! :eek::eek::eek::D

So, in the long standing tradition of including you guys and gals in some of the fun that we have around here, we thought it might be a great time to have a give-away based on Garth's questionable ability to aim a handgun with his left hand!!!! :eek::eek::confused:o_O:D
bfcthumbsup.png

How do I enter?

Simply by replying to this thread before it is locked, you will be entered into the contest. We will take your first reply post number and put it onto a fairly large target that Garth will need to hit at 25 yards away. He will be shooting a highly accurate handgun of my choosing! If your number is one of the ones he hits, then you will be one of the lucky winners of this exciting episode of Bingo BANGO!!!! . . . :eek::eek::D:D:D

What can I Win?

We will be awarding several valuable prizes to the winning contestants, including a Nano Fusion Outlaw from the Busse Custom Shop valued at over $600.00, three $100.00 shop credits and three $50.00 shop credits* for a total of over $1,000.00 in prizes!!! YeeeHawww!!!!!!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::cool::cool::D

* Shop credits are non-transferable and good only toward the purchase of a Busse Combat or Busse Custom Shop knife.

Note: Based on what I have already witnessed, Garth may go through a few boxes of ammo before he hits all seven numbers!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We will post the winning numbers in the order in which they were hit. First hit = first prize, etc. . . .

The winners will have 24 hours to send an email to both amy@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com in order to claim their prizes!!!

Good luck HOGS!!!!!

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D
I am in!

In like Flint! Like Harry in your Pocket!
I think alcohol should be involved and there should be video of this- And Jerry, I'll offer up my Contender 45-70 :D

Last edited:
Here we go!!!!! :D:D :D

bfcthumbsup.png
As most of you know, Garth had surgery on his right shoulder which has rendered him pretty much useless around the shop. :confused: So, in light of this, we decided it might be a good time to sight in our guns for deer season.
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool: I have to admit that watching Garth shoot a handgun left-handed was both pathetic and priceless!!!:eek:

He was only able to hit the target about 3 out of 10 times, :eek:but in fairness it was a full 21 feet away and only the size of a small barn!!! :eek::eek::eek::D

So, in the long standing tradition of including you guys and gals in some of the fun that we have around here, we thought it might be a great time to have a give-away based on Garth's questionable ability to aim a handgun with his left hand!!!! :eek::eek::confused:o_O:D
bfcthumbsup.png

How do I enter?

Simply by replying to this thread before it is locked, you will be entered into the contest. We will take your first reply post number and put it onto a fairly large target that Garth will need to hit at 25 yards away. He will be shooting a highly accurate handgun of my choosing! If your number is one of the ones he hits, then you will be one of the lucky winners of this exciting episode of Bingo BANGO!!!! . . . :eek::eek::D:D:D

What can I Win?

We will be awarding several valuable prizes to the winning contestants, including a Nano Fusion Outlaw from the Busse Custom Shop valued at over $600.00, three $100.00 shop credits and three $50.00 shop credits* for a total of over $1,000.00 in prizes!!! YeeeHawww!!!!!!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::cool::cool::D

* Shop credits are non-transferable and good only toward the purchase of a Busse Combat or Busse Custom Shop knife.

Note: Based on what I have already witnessed, Garth may go through a few boxes of ammo before he hits all seven numbers!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We will post the winning numbers in the order in which they were hit. First hit = first prize, etc. . . .

The winners will have 24 hours to send an email to both amy@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com in order to claim their prizes!!!

Good luck HOGS!!!!!

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D
I’m in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back