1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Silent Knight

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Aug 28, 2013.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Did this one back in 2008. The year resonates so much for me. This sheath reflects all I went through that year. Lost a father, a friend, someone I looked up to, and learned a lesson of how low a person will go to try to take my living away from me. In short, I learned a LOT that year. :p This is the best thing to come out of that time. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    Absolutely stunning...Feels like olde Europe kind of vibe.

3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thank you! The antique process really brings out an old times vibe to leather. On the other side it does bring out every single misstep you make in the carving or stamping process, and every fingernail mark. :p

I love the effect though.

4. jball1125

jball1125

Aug 26, 2011
    Wow Dwayne that is one great looking sheath. Bravo!

5. Buffalohump

Buffalohump

Sep 7, 2006
    Great work, beautiful craftsmanship...

6. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thanks y'all! :)

7. jus_gus

jus_gus Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    :thumbup:Beautiful sheath Dwayne!

8. Lennox

Lennox

Aug 16, 2012
    Holy smokes Dwayne that right there is a masterpiece :eek::D:thumbup:

9. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thanks very much! :)

10. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    That is bloody awesome Dwayne ! ;)