Silver Hammered Coating

Does anyone know if the new silver hammered style coating that is on some of the BGTG was just for blade show or if it will be available on future O2W offerings?

This year at Blade there were two new coatings Hammered Silver and Moss Green. Both coatings have a bit of texture and a sheen (sort of a wet look). Very Cool.
As far as these becoming regularly available....only Jerry knows. Blade is where the bring out/ try new coatings. Last year it was all about CeraKote which did not become regularly available.
Previous year was Garth's Bronze coating featuring his infamous Tramp Stamp.

This year at Blade was also the reintroduction of BAMA Clay which was very popular and then went away. Don't know if Bama Clay is back to stay though.
Hammered Silver
DSC_0025_zpsoag5qwah.jpg

Moss Green
DSC_0028_zpsmny3kyeh.jpg

BAMA Clay
DSC_0022_zpsmrjju3ke.jpg

Id love for Both of em to stay, id definately replace my Tanker Grey Combos with Silver and Bama Clay instead of Sage

I like the hammered silver and the Bama clay quite a bit. The Bama clay is has a lot of friction though, it's almost sand like.

Bama clay would be awesome!
Those red hell razors were sick.

I think the Hammered Silver would be new #1 choice with Tan Canvas.

0be5a9c0e3d9a404bc90445bcae5dcea.jpg

I hope so! Picked this gem up on the last day of blade and love it! I need some to match now.

That hammered silver looks really sweet !!!!! I have one or two in moss green and I really like that color too. As for bama clay I have one that's smooth coat and the other is like said above sandpaper. If the smooth coat version came back I'd go for it.

Thanks for the pics everyone :)

I've had a couple blades in moss green but they're hardly new. Is this a new variation of that color?

Dont forget the Midnight Blue!! I caught, (and then stupidly gave away) a card for a Battle Saw with Midnight Blue,,

Dont forget the Midnight Blue!! I caught, (and then stupidly gave away) a card for a Battle Saw with Midnight Blue,,

Oh Yeah, I forgot about the Blue Battle Saws............looked kind of weird, but then again I see them as I stripped mine from Black.

Bring the hammered silver... and maybe later at another show 13ring the hammered silver! ;)

I really like all three of these coatings. . . :thumbup:

I'm gonna drink with myself and see if I can convince myself to offer them again! :confused:

And know this. . . . I'm willing to keep drinking for as long as it takes!. . . . I have a feeling that it's gonna be a long weekend!!!! :eek:

Wish me luck gang!!! :thumbup:

Let's Drink! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

I really like all three of these coatings. . . :thumbup:

I'm gonna drink with myself and see if I can convince myself to offer them again! :confused:

And know this. . . . I'm willing to keep drinking for as long as it takes!. . . . I have a feeling that it's gonna be a long weekend!!!! :eek:

Wish me luck gang!!! :thumbup:

Let's Drink! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Roll Tide!

Back