• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Silverado Fighter

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen,

For your consideration is this new fighter design which I named Silverado. The blade material is mirror finish CPM-154. The handle material is .032” stainless twisted wire, set .015" proud around the spacers for an heirloom fit. The twisted wire is set into the handle ends with epoxy/wooden pins/JB weld. The solder joint is perfectly executed with no pinholes. The swedge was hollow ground with a 3” wheel, the primaries hollow ground on a large radius platen. The top of the blade spine and bottom of the ricasso are rounded. Superb fit and finish. I hope you like it! The first “I’ll take it,” PM, or email gets it. $1470 delivered CONUS. Paypal preferred to tsteingass@yahoo.com. Thanks for viewing and all comments are appreciated.

V/R,
TK

.250” CPM-154 stock
HT to Rc 60-61
14 1/4” OAL
9” Double hollow ground blade
Sharpened clip
Soldered double guard
Stainless twisted wire wrap handle - heirloom fit
Mirror finish
Stainless furniture
Coined stainless spacers
RH southern style sheath

Silverado-.jpg

Last edited:
Homina, Homina, Homina, I sure would like to buy this for my wife for Christmas but I’m afraid she’d use it on me..This knife is a work of art!

Thanks again fellas - appreciate it!

Back