• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Simple Camp Knife Design

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one I did based on a French pattern kitchen knife with a handle shape I have used before. Makes for a nice knife that can cut veggies and meat around camp and chop a little wood for the fire to cook em up :) I used black G10 and stainless tubing for the handles and 1/4in thick 5160 for the blade. Overall it is 13in long with a 7 3/4in flat ground blade. Comes with a Kydex sheath(will have a Tek lok installed). Price for this one is $300 ***SOLD***shipped in the US. I can accept Paypal or USPS money order.

MarchCampKnife.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully someday one of these zombie choppers will come up when I got the $$$$ Beautiful!

Bill,
Sometimes "simple" is best! I really like the design here..looks like a real user!!! Good stuff!:D:thumbup:

bill i love that temper line, this baby would sure be good for chopping off fish heads. of course the knife would handle all camp chores except peeling apples.--thanks for the continuing efforts to supply us with great knives. your kuk is my alltime fav chopper.--dennis

Received the knife today and this thing is BEAUTIFUL Bill!!! EXCELLENT handling Characteristics...

Back