1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Simple Loveless influenced drop point

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by HardedgeKnives, Apr 18, 2019.

1. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Greetings,

Steel: CPM S90V that is .145 inches thick and hardened to Rc 60 and hand sanded to 600 grit finish.
    Blade Length: 3.75 inches from tip to scale
    Overall Length: 7.9 inches
    Handle: Aged Bone
    Sheath: Black pouch leather

Price: SOLD $175 shipped in US
    I prefer PayPal and my account is [email protected] (note: there are two "e"s in kelley) but I accept other forms of payment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  2. BLONDIE!!!

BLONDIE!!! Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Can you post a pic of the top side of the knife to see the filework and liner?

Thanks!

3. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Sure but I’m away from the knife for the day will do tonight
    Kelley

4. Seesteel

Seesteel Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2018
    I'll take it. Thanks.

BLONDIE!!! likes this.
  5. HardedgeKnives

Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks it’s yours. Kelley