Recommendation? Single edged bootknives

I'm trying to find a decent boot knife to use as a EDC in the Netherlands, and I'm having quite some trouble finding any proper ones, a lot of the ones I can find are from companies with bad reps or double edged knives which are completely illegal to EDC in the Netherlands.
Ideally it would be a small knife too because EDC knives are generally frowned upon in the Netherlands

Does anyone own any single edged boot knives they'd recommend?

I'm trying to find a decent boot knife to use as a EDC in the Netherlands, and I'm having quite some trouble finding any proper ones, a lot of the ones I can find are from companies with bad reps or double edged knives which are completely illegal to EDC in the Netherlands.
Ideally it would be a small knife too because EDC knives are generally frowned upon in the Netherlands

Does anyone own any single edged boot knives they'd recommend?
Welcome!
I think you might get more responses to this question if you posted it in the general knife discussion forum (first one on page one). But there may be some here that can help too. I don't have any boot knives myself. Good luck!

Last edited:
Welcome!
I think you might get more responses to this question if you posted it in the general knife discussion forum (first one on page one).

Thanks for the tip!
Is there some way I can move the thread or should I simply repost it?

Thanks for the tip!
Is there some way I can move the thread or should I simply repost it?
Just post the same question over there. I think there is more traffic there. Leave it here too--this thread also covers "fixed blades".

I've stuck my Mora Number One (in its sheath) in my boot a time or two.
Depending on how thick the top of your boot is, maybe a folder with a pocket clip? That's how and where my former co-driver carried his M-Tech assisted opening knife when driving the truck.

Back