• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sitrep in Camo Suretouch

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The SITREP is our answer to a utility fighting knife. The SITREP is going to slice well while also being durable and reliable so you don't have to feel bad about beating it through wood, doors, bone, wire, and most things we abuse our knives with. The tip is finer than most survival knives because we wanted better piercing performance and to retain superb slicing along the entire belly if you have to use this for protection against human or animal. The spine is radiused in the last 1/3 of the blade to aid in stabbing while also being gentle on thumbs and batons.

The balance of the SITREP is going to feel quite great in hand and the broad blade holds up to chopping and rough shaping wood for your shelters while still retaining that great cutting ability you want when processing game or fixin' a meal for you and your camp mates.

We chose AEB-L steel because we believe the ease of maintenance of stainless combined with the amazing toughness that AEB-L has was a great steel choice for something you can take with you anywhere or leave stored in a go-back or vehicle for long durations without the worry of corrosion.

The handle is designed to be secure and ergonomic. It will be a little thinner than what we're used to because the handle is tall so it indexes really well and it resists rotating in hand while you're pushing it through your work. Make no mistake, it still fills the hand well but we do have 2 different thickness available with the combination of liners and scales. The tang is be exposed for smashing and hammering needs, maybe some light prying too. This adds additional utility to the knife while bringing the weight back towards the handle to give the blade tip more agility for quick and accurate movements.

Rough Specs:
Steel: AEB-L hardened to 60-61 by Jarod Todd
Blade thickness: 5/32" at spine
Blade Length: 6 and 5/8"
Handle Length: 5"
OAL: 11.75"

I have one with camo suretouch with black paper liners, brass pins and brass lanyard tube
$225

(pictures of digicam at bottom to show some more features of the grip)
U6qST9ml.jpg

51TgACPl.jpg

4rlMn5Ml.jpg

ZWwhnHpl.jpg

CgVx9i9l.jpg

PNGkaA5l.jpg

rv4lta6l.jpg

PosMbRAl.jpg

NsmQxjyl.jpg

I am interested in the one you have for sale. Do you know How hard it would be to put a tek lok on The scabbard?

I am interested in the one you have for sale. Do you know How hard it would be to put a tek lok on The scabbard?

Very easy, the eyelet spacing is teklok spacing. I might even have a spare floating around I could include if you're interested; I know I have something similar if not a teklok.

Please email me at goodknifeco@gmail.com if you would like to discuss more since you won't be able to PM me with your membership level.

Back