• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Six Watches for Sale

Crossdraw

~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~
Prices are all-inclusive. Prices are firm and fair. Paypal Goods and Services Only. I cover PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping. Shipping will occur the morning following payment, however I will get you a USPS Priority Mail tracking number shortly after paying. No international shipping and not interested in trades.

SOLD - Bulova Lunar Pilot "Moonwatch" High Performance Quartz (262kHz) Chronograph. Designed after the original moon and space watch made by Bulova... a true work of art. I wore this watch a couple times and it's been carefully stored ever since. It's in near mint condition with no wear marks I can find, including the sapphire crystal. However, I am human so I may have missed a wear mark so this is listed as pre-owned/used. Comes with original outer and inner presentation boxes, paperwork, manual, and extra links. Runs flawlessly and a steal at this price. Case Diameter is 45mm, case thickness is 13.5mm. Shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box, well protected/wrapped.

QnV3m41l.jpg

IXrhPoHl.jpg

2L62HHtl.jpg

G3LOw1bl.jpg

JA5IrScl.jpg

BEDEMs0l.jpg

AqDsSehl.jpg

WITHDRAWN - Casio Pathfinder PAG-40 Triple Sensor quartz watch with Casio NATO/ZULU Adapters in excellent condition... I am the original owner. No longer made, and one of Casio's very best Pathfinders. Very clean for its age and all buttons and functions work flawlessly, including the great crystal clear illumination. May have a few marks from occasional wear and storage so I am listing as used/pre-owned, but in remarkably clean condition. Getting harder to find in this condition. Also throwing in a set of Casio strap adapters (about ~$15-$20 for the set) so the new owner can use NATO/Zulu straps, if he/she desires. Does not come with original packaging. Shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate box, well protected/wrapped.

lNGkHs9l.jpg

2pTKeAGl.jpg

oftmkD9l.jpg

2PV6oSql.jpg

41hvqY4l.jpg

CI8TCyFl.jpg

SOLD - Heimdallr Sharkey 200M Diver NH35A Automatic Watch. I am the original owner. Honestly. I have never worn this watch except to try out the strap, which is super-comfortable. It's been carefully stored since I bought it. A modern replica of the famous 'Apocalypse Now... Captain Willard' Seiko 6105-8110 watch. It has run flawlessly and comes on a very comfortable tropical strap. Can find no physical defects on this watch, except one pin-sized little mark on the crystal. Other than that, it's superb. However, I am human so I may have missed a wear mark so this is listed as pre-owned/used. It does not come with original packaging. Case Diameter is 44mm, case thickness is 13.6mm. Shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate box, well protected/wrapped.

kpf675Nl.jpg

Myi8bJtl.jpg

YmmHnkIl.jpg

LKS8N3kl.jpg

TqCr8zOl.jpg

Last edited:
Continued...

SOLD - Vintage Casio AMW-320C "Arnie" (358) quartz watch from around 1990... I am the original owner and purchased this watch at the Bergstrom AFB Military Clothing Sales Store in Austin, TX, 30 years ago. Nick-named the "Arnie" because Arnold Schwarzeneggar wore one in a couple movies (Kindergarten Cop and Last Action Hero). This is the original with the opposing pushers, unlike the ones made today with the pushers on the same side. All original and operates flawlessly. In terrific condition for its age with obvious natural wear/age marks. However, I am human so I may have missed a wear mark somewhere so this is listed as obviously pre-owned/used. I'm throwing in a new Casio strap, although the original is perfectly serviceable, just not as pliable as it once was. Not bad for a 30-year old watch. Does not come with original packaging. Shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate box, well protected/wrapped.

2KIAoAnl.jpg

7hb9CO5l.jpg

fT7pBk6l.jpg

zuhlacVl.jpg

zgqyNKTl.jpg

WITHDRAWN - Casio G-SHOCK G-7510 produced around 2005. I am not the original owner. Casio's first "vibration" alarm watch with databank capability. Runs flawlessly in tremendous condition with only a couple marks I can find on the case. Crystal is clear and damage free. However, I am human so I may have missed a wear mark so this is listed as pre-owned/used. Shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate box, well protected/wrapped.

jQOiWXRl.jpg

LTAZ1OZl.jpg

7iEOvSLl.jpg

S2XghHOl.jpg

XOqVKcCl.jpg

p70abWTl.jpg

WITHDRAWN - Casio G-SHOCK DW-004 produced around 1998. I am the original owner and wore this watch regularly. A hard model to find. This is the second original Casio strap for this watch, but it is authentic to this watch. Runs flawlessly with some obvious but light wear, but definitely not abused in any way. Crystal is clear and damage free. However, I am human so I may have missed a wear mark so this is listed as pre-owned/used. Shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate box, well protected/wrapped.

RXLzXCNl.jpg

oiYeJUol.jpg

hY7pH72l.jpg

bkbMMoWl.jpg

Ks18ro1l.jpg

Last edited:
ill take the Heimdallr Sharkey 200M Diver NH35A Automatic Watch for 90 please send me payment info to my email.

Last edited:
Back