[SIZE="5"]Need everyone to proxie for me KZIILE[/SIZE]

I was on the test team and I want just one, but after being off work for almost two years...I have been working the last week and we work at night on Interstate 55 near I80 South of Chicago...

SO..I will miss the Ganza for the lower numbers...for years I always tried to get number 11

Will everyone place thier order and include knife number 11 for 1whobuys

Thanks and Good HOGFOO back at ya..

I was on the test team and I want just one, but after being off work for almost two years...I have been working the last week and we work at night on Interstate 55 near I80 South of Chicago...

SO..I will miss the Ganza for the lower numbers...for years I always tried to get number 11

Will everyone place thier order and include knife number 11 for 1whobuys

Thanks and Good HOGFOO back at ya..

Pay attention HOGs!!!. . . Behold the HOG FOO of a Master Alpha HOG!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck Chuck!:thumbup:

Jerry
:D:D

I want to ride in the time machine back to 2010 :)

Off subject Guys and not sure where to ask questions on here but how in the heck do you post a photo on a tread or a message? Any advice would be greatly appriciated, or a point in the right direction as too where to ask. Thanks again.

Off subject Guys and not sure where to ask questions on here but how in the heck do you post a photo on a tread or a message? Any advice would be greatly appriciated, or a point in the right direction as too where to ask. Thanks again.
You really do ask this in inappropriate places :/
Nonetheless,

Quick run down:

1.) Save your image to your desktop.
2.) Open this https://imgur.com/.
3.) Click new post (top left hand corner of the website).
4.)Make your web screen smaller and drag your image from the desktop to the box that pops up after hitting 'new post'.
5.) Once the images loads to 100% on imgur, right click it and 'open link in new tab'.
6.) Copy the hyperlink.
7.) Click the 'image' icon on bladeforums next to the smiley face (where the post and text options are) and paste your hyperlink there.

Don't think you can do all that on your phone though^

see how easy it is:D

291703.jpg

Cobalt, is that what you got for me?
I love it, She's perfect :)

BTW...I was thinking of you the other day, still working?

I got the same question

Cobalt, is that what you got for me?
I love it, She's perfect :)

BTW...I was thinking of you the other day, still working?

She is, but some other guy has her for his avatar, :D

Yeah, I am Still working. That doesn't change

The easiest thing I’ve found is to email the picture to yourself. Then when it asks if they should be full size switch to large or medium not the actual size. Save the images in your new email and apply those onto the thread.

The easiest thing I’ve found is to email the picture to yourself. Then when it asks if they should be full size switch to large or medium not the actual size. Save the images in your new email and apply those onto the thread.
I use this method and also find that if you can crop pictures on your cellphone it will save the cropped pic in a smaller file size/format, allowing me to upload the picture even if I didn't crop much out.

IMGUR...sign up and follow instructions. You can even take pics from the App itself and they automatically get uploaded. Just be sure that you know if you want a post to be private or public...public is no big deal, you just may get all kinds of comments...pretty innocuous, although potentially a way to market your blades and the Forum Exchange.

C

Txt your self the pic, than download pic to the phone.
Than follow the steps in the thread to add images.

Back